Create menu items¶
CM Coupon Listing provides the following menu items:
- Categories: List categories and merchants in these categories.
- Category: List coupons in a specific category.
- Coupon: Used as a hidden menu item. This menu item helps you have a friendly URL for coupon detail page and manange modules displayed on the page.
- Coupon submission: Where user contribute new coupon to the site.
- Coupons: List all coupons.
- Merchant: Used as a hidden menu item. This menu item helps you have a friendly URL for merchant detail page and manage modules displayed on the page.
- Merchant management area: Where merchant edits profile and submits new coupon.
- Merchant registration: Merchant registration form.
- Merchants: List all merchants.
- Search: Display search form and search result.
To create hidden menu item, you need to create it inside a menu which is not assigned to any menu module so that this menu is not displayed on your site.
For example, you create a new menu “Hidden menu”, in this menu you create menu items for Coupon detail and Merchant detail page. Now this menu and these 2 menu items are available but they are not displayed on your site at all.